over 1 year ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Montbéliard, Stade Auguste Bonal
Upcoming Information:French Ligue 2 05.01.2021
When/Date: 05.01.2021
Time: 2:00 pm



Watch here >>>Sochaux v Dunkerque live


Online here >>>Sochaux - Dunkerque live

Sochaux - Dunkerque Live'Stream[Free]


Short Preview

  • Teams from a mid-table will play this time (ranked 8 and 12).
  • Sochaux has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (4%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Dunkerque has a chance of relegated (16%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Sochaux is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Dunkerque is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • In this match Sochaux is a favorite.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Toulouse - Paris FC match overview, prediction&tips

  • The great teams are gonna meet at this game. The most expected match between two teams from the very top of the group (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion) and 5 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion)).
  • Toulouse has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of promoted (64%), has a chance of win league (36%).
  • Paris FC has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of promoted (11%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Toulouse in the last match got series victories and it is in a super good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Paris FC is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Toulouse will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Auxerre - Caen match overview, prediction&tips

  • The most interesting match of the day. Two teams from the very top of the board will meet (ranked 4 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion) and 7).
  • Auxerre has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of promoted (31%), has a small chance of win league (11%).
  • Caen has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (3%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Auxerre is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Caen is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Auxerre will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Auxerre won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 9-8.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Auxerre won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 5-5.

    Chambly - Le Havre match overview, prediction&tips

  • Super game between a mid-table team and the outsider (ranked 16 and 13).
  • Chambly has a chance of relegated (26%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Le Havre has a small chance of relegated (7%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Chambly won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-3.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Chambly won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-2.


    Other matches:

    https://julianwayne552048.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/05/marbella-vs-valladolid-sport-prediction-and-betting-tips/

    https://www.hybrid-analysis.com/sample/a3a010b4bcf367b3b8e00211ee0150e0ad2250bbf91efec4a8150f172705266c

    http://nistclicagskyd1988-blog.logdown.com/posts/8314645

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11605972/live-streaming-sochaux-dunkerque-fren

    https://jasminefoster552438.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/04/refaat-vs-fouad-live-predictions/
  • ← Benjamin Lock - Kevin King LiveStream^? Tottenham - Brentford Live Stream! →