over 1 year ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Genoa, Luigi Ferraris
Upcoming Information:Italian Serie A 24.10.2020
When/Date: 24.10.2020
Time: 12:00 pm



Watch here >>>Genoa v Inter live


Online here >>>Genoa vs Inter live

Genoa - Inter Milan Live'Stream[Free]


Short Preview

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Genoa has a chance of relegated (27%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Inter has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (75%), has a chance of win league (25%).
  • Genoa is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Inter is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Inter could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Inter is indisputable favorite.
  • Last 18 head-to-head matches Genoa won 5 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 14-32.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Genoa won 5 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 8-8.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Fiorentina - Udinese match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Fiorentina has a very small chance of relegated (4%), has a small chance of qualify for ucl (8%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Udinese has a chance of relegated (18%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Fiorentina is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Udinese is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recently Udinese have a series of home games.
  • In this match Fiorentina is a favorite.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Fiorentina won 12 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 33-18.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Fiorentina won 10 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 22-5.

    Cagliari - Crotone match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Cagliari has a chance of relegated (24%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Crotone has a chance of relegated (44%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Cagliari is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Crotone could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Cagliari will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 7 head-to-head matches Cagliari won 4 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 13-8.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Cagliari won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 7-1.

    Lazio - Bologna match overview, prediction&tips

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • Lazio has a very small chance of relegated (2%), has a small chance of qualify for ucl (13%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Bologna has a chance of relegated (21%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Lazio is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Bologna is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Lazio could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Lazio is a favorite.
  • Last 15 head-to-head matches Lazio won 7 matches, drawn 7 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 27-14.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Lazio won 4 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 17-9.


    Other matches:

    https://tomhehr.tribe.so/post/5f937f0d3119855e63aced87

    https://sportmaster2014.tribe.so/post/5f9374aed359d941c7054d2a

    http://ergranloyca1972-blog.logdown.com/posts/8186038

    https://courtney7ub71u.tumblr.com/post/632817763995516929/watch-genoa-vs-inter-live

    https://gracecarter450584.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/10/21/live-prediction-on-vasteraas-sk-vs-akropolis/
  • ← Watch Istres v Cannes livestream Live streaming Utrecht v Twente soccer tv watch 24.10.2020 →