almost 2 years ago

Competition: North Carolina v Birmingham livestream soccer

http://live.welcome.bet/1894790s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1894790s215

Hartford - New York Red Bulls 2 match overview, prediction&tips

  • Hartford has a good chance of playoffs (80%), has a chance of qtrs (23%), has a small chance of semis (7%), has a very small chance of final (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • New York Red Bulls 2 has a small chance of playoffs (14%), has a very small chance of qtrs (4%), has a very small chance of semis (1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Hartford is in real good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches New York Red Bulls 2 is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Hartford could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Hartford won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 2-9.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Hartford won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-5.

    Saint Louis - Sporting KC II match overview, prediction&tips

  • Saint Louis has a chance of playoffs (50%), has a chance of qtrs (23%), has a small chance of semis (10%), has a very small chance of final (4%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Sporting KC II has a very small chance of playoffs (5%), has a very small chance of qtrs (2%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Saint Louis could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Sporting KC II have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Saint Louis is a favorite.
  • Last 11 head-to-head matches Saint Louis won 4 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 17-11.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Saint Louis won 3 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 10-3.

    Indy - Pittsburgh match overview, prediction&tips

  • Indy has a good chance of playoffs (95%), has a good chance of qtrs (64%), has a chance of semis (36%), has a chance of final (19%), has a small chance of win league (9%).
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Indy won 2 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 5-7.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Indy won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 4-3.

    Other matches:

    https://gracecarter450584.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/08/15/bet-tips-and-live-predictions-on-shakhram-giyasov-vs-francisco-rojo/

    https://roderick-lelandeuc51m4.tumblr.com/post/626491481782452224/live-streaming-shakhram-giyasov-v-francisco-rojo

    https://nathanielsmith449680.bloggersdelight.dk/2020/08/15/north-carolina-v-birmingham-match-betting-tips/

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/12008395/watch-north-carolina-birmingham-usl-c

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11494515/hiroshima-vs-hanshin-live-streaming-14

  • ← Ganna Poznikhirenko - Anastasia Detiuc LiveStream^? Bars vs CSK VVS <LiVeStReaM> →